- Have you ever thought about how you can use your creator superpowers to support your mental health?
- Christin Chong is a neuroscience PhD, biotech marketer, creator, and Buddhist practitioner. She’s the author of “Debug Your Meditation: Transform Your Practice from A Chore to ‘I Want More!’”
- This mini-course guides you through a meditation technique designed like a product launch.
Why you should listen to me
- I have spent 10 years doing neuroscience research, and 8 years in the biotech industry specializing in educating healthcare professionals and patients. My specialty is transforming highly-technical information into bite-sized and actionable knowledge.
- I've been a Buddhist practitioner for the past 17 years, and serve as the Treasurer for the Alliance for Bhikkhunis (Buddhist nuns), Neighborhood group leader for Insight Meditation Center, and practice as a Upāsikā (lay devotee) under the guidance of Clear Mountain Monastery.
- I interweave science and spirituality to figure out why meditation used to suck for me, and now does not suck at all (in fact, very enjoyable!)
If this mini-course is beyond your budget
- Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a code to this mini-course for FREE.
If you're not 100% satisfied with the purchase, or it's not what you were expecting, just reply to the download email within 30 days, and you'll get a full refund. No questions asked.
Access to Meditation for Indie Superheroes Mini-Course, Including All Future Updates